Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Suddenly, I'm running.
In circles, it seems. The building are whizzing past, and all the things around are just a blur.
A moment of immense agitation and confusion takes over me and I lose all senses of judgment in a matter of seconds. Nothing seems to be able to catch up to me. So much so, the wind can't get to me. It's like I'm in a vacuum. Where all hurt, all pain, all senses have been sucked out through this one tiny little orifice at the edge. It's magical. So freeing. So singular and yet so well designed into this compact structure filled with piercing questions aimed at my conscience.

Suddenly, I'm tied up.
In this web of desolation. The stickiness of the web, makes me shudder. Just then I realized I hate spiders, with more conviction than ever. I keep taking virtual cobwebs off me but they seem to be multiplying at umpteen speed. And then I lose focus. All I can see are millions and millions of nimbus black spiders, crawling their way to me. At one point, I actually thought one of them sneered at me. As if they knew how terrified I had been. The web gets stickier and engulfs me into it. I feel like I'm being sucked in.

Irony.

No comments: