Monday, August 11, 2008

Running in circles.

That's all I seem to be doing. Running around, hoping to catch your eye, hoping for you to catch mine and see all the love and remorse I hold in them. Just look into them once and you'd know. But you never do. And that just puts me down. Way down under for cognizance or existence. The harder I try, the faster we crash. Where is the love? Where is your heart? I don't think I can feel you anymore... What do I need to become to have you back in my life again? Name it.

Where do I run to, to escape this pain? It hurts more than a dagger through my heart. This pain is so deep, embedded into my being and stings every second that I live. i seem to repel you. Every word that I say angers you. Every breath that I take infuriates you. It's like I'm a closed chapter in your life already... I want to rewrite the chapter... Give it a happy ending. See your shining eyes light up everytime you see me walk up. It's only a dream now, and even the dream barely ever shows up when I close my eyes.

I'm such a crying shame. But just look into my eyes once... and things might just change.

No comments: