Saturday, March 29, 2008

Falling Apart

So this past week has been hurdles all along. What becomes of the next few months, years, lifetime. Who knows? All I know is if asking for what you rightfully deserve is a sin then I'm Damien. It's deplorable. These standards we set for ourselves. These routines we determine which hold no good reason or sense. And to top it all off, the we fight to save it. What for? For a new beginning to more unstoppable nonsense. Why do people get themselves involved in stuff like this? Why do I?

Especially men with their chauvinistic approaches to things and that stuck up mentality that permits no imagination or liberation for that matter. Treat me like I'm human, for Christ's sake. I too may have demands, expectations. And all of that, just gets thrown out of the window, each time they're mentioned. Indeed, this is some one sided story, but My Blog, My rules. My generalizations. I'm so sick of these compromises and these "forever" promises. Let me breathe.

No comments: