Saturday, March 29, 2008

Reaching out.


Lightening strikes. The chime bells chime. The chorus echoes. The colors fade. All that remains.
All that's holy. All that's kind. Lost and Found.

This is heaven to no one else but me, and I'll defend it as long as I can be, left here to linger in silence.

What I chose, from where I've come.

The debris of a broken soul.
The scraps of an untamed mind.

The desires which I run to fulfill. And the loneliness I attempt to disguise. The broken smiles to fix to lighten my mind. An unfurled heart to escape this cavern of eddying hope. Alas, the bright light. I walk. Glide into the arms of togetherness and bliss.
I hold its hand and wrap my fingers with its. I duck down and hear its heart beat. It beats. It breathes. The warm breath that imparts hysteria to my cold numb being. The only thing that calms me. The next best place to home. The glinting eyes that motion for forgiveness and benevolence. I believe. I am beautiful. It makes me believe. I am beautiful.

No comments: